Volunteers are needed!
Make a difference at Jefferson - volunteer!
Volunteering at Jefferson can be rewarding for you - and your child will love to see you on campus helping!
PTA Volunteers perform a variety of services at Jefferson. They are not hired employees of the school or school district. Volunteers are crucial to offering our children the most well-rounded educational experience that Jefferson can provide.
Volunteer opportunities are everywhere!
There are so many ways to get involved. You can choose an activity that regularly takes one hour a week, or a project that can be done at home, or join a committee. You can become a room parent, volunteer in your child's classroom, help with field trips or take on a PTA position. There are other opportunities throughout the year when we need volunteers, such as Red Ribbon Week, Book Fairs, Jogathon and Jefferson's Multicultural Festival. This year, the PTA is currently in need of leaders to help with:
- Spirit Wear
- Playground Partners
- Reflections Art Contest
- Carlsbad Educational Foundation Liaison
- Box Tops / Passive Fundraising
- Click here to learn more about these programs: In English or en Espanol
- Email PTA at email@example.com to show your interest
How to become a volunteer
There are a number of forms parents need to complete to become a volunteer at Jefferson. They include:
- Completed Volunteer Application (See forms in the left column)
- Signed Volunteer Code of Conduct (See forms in the left column)
- Picture ID
- Field Trip Driver Forms and Insurance (optional, only for volunteers wishing to drive on field trips.)
All forms have to be turned in and verified 2 weeks prior to any events! See the front office for current forms.
PDF of Volunteer Opportunities (downloadable form in English and Spanish).
For more details about volunteer opportunities, visit the school front office, email PTA at firstname.lastname@example.org